SANGRE GRANDE S.D.A.
Ojoe Road, Sangre Grande
Every member experiencing and practicising “The Presence of God” in readiness for the Kingdom of God.
Sangre Grande S.D.A. School is a school with a vibrant history. Established in 1945, the school at that time was a private immediate school both serving both secondary and Primary school children. The enrollmenr was just thirty (30) pupils in classes held in Sangre Grande S.D.A. Church, located on Adventist Street, Sangre Grande. On October 1, 1952, Sangre Grande S.D.A. School, became a Government Assisted School and maintained its location on Adventist Street.
As the school's population grew, land was purchased and a a new school was completed in April 1974. The school was relocated to its present site on Ojoe Road, Sangre Grande.
Presently the school serves a unique student population which come from two main communities: the Seventh-day Adventist community within the school's catchment area. This new location has been in existence for over 37 years.
- Primary School Netball Champions 2009
- Primary Schools Hockey Champions 2009
- Finalist in the Choir category of the North Eastern Song Festival 2009.
- Finalist in the last five occasions of the North Eastern Song Festival
- Adefa James – under thirteen table tennis champion 2009 (recently dethroned)
- Tia James – placed 2nd in the National primary Schools Netball shooting competition 2009.
- Captain of the schools champion netball team 2009. Prolific goal shot from the champion North eastern Primary school district netballl team 2009.