PORT-OF-SPAIN S.D.A. SCHOOL
#47 Circular Road, Belmont
The following are the subjects offered at the school:
Religious Education, Physical Education (including swimming & football), Agricultural skills, Music, Art and Craft, Library Services, Integrated Sciences, Practical Arts, Reading and Language Arts, Mathematics, Social Science, Computer Literacy, Sign Language and Spanish.
Pathfinder and Adventurer Skills, Dramma and Speech Learning, Swimming
General admission information
- Completed Application & Registration Forms
- Certificate of Membership (if S.D.A.)
- Original and Copies of Immunization Record or Computerized Birth Certificate. Immunization documents where necessary.
- Transfer Slip and/or last School Report
- Two Passport-sized Photos of Students
Requirements for admission
- Complete and submit the Application form, for admission.
- Present a copy of the Birth Certification, copy of Immunization Card and (2) Passport-sized photos of child/children.
- Where necessary, a transfer form and the last school report should be submitted.
- Pay Library Services fees of $15.00 per year and Insurance fee of $20.00 per year. Security fees are paid termly.
- Tuition payment must be made before the first day of school through RBTT Bank, point Fortin (forms given out at the school) and receipts returned for vertification on day school reopens.
- Parent/Guardian meets with Principal for relevant information for the Cumulative Record Card.